Thursday, October 6, 2011

T-24

That's how many days till we move in.  I can't wait.  I am tired of living out of my car and out of a bag with my clothes everywhere.  I don't even know where half of my stuff is at this point.  For someone like me that's just hell.

I broke down and viewed the FB I told myself I wasn't.  He's still alive.  That's about all I know.  Crap I just wish he would keep in touch.  I'm certain he's getting his fix somewhere else.  I keep holding out thinking he will miss me.  And then I laugh.  I'm pretty sure he's quite happy to be rid of me. 

There's this HUGE part of me that wants to blow his mind and just show up someplace I know he will be.  Preferably at a competition - like the race.  Not even sure he's still doing those these days which is why I check the site.  Anyway I'd love to get in great shape and show up.  Love to see his face when he sees me all fit and competing. 

SONG OF THE BLOG:  "How Do You Like Me Now?" by Toby Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment